Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resoultion for 2014








...maybe my resolution for 2014 should be updating my blog a little bit more?

Anyway, I made this Art Journal page for a StampARTic article with that theme
"my resolution for 2014".

This background is made layer by layer, and I started with Dylusions sprays. Splashes of color mixed in with water on top. After that I sprayed some of the same colors through stencils, just to add some effects. On top of this I used a blending tool, archival and stencils to add more color and dimension. At last I wrote quotes with a Sharpie marker, added some stamps and the motif. Motif is cut out from a magazine.

If, you want to see more of what my friends at StampARTic have made,
please visit our blog here!

Hope you like it :-)

2 comments:

Irene said...

Stilig Art Journal-side med gode nyttårstanker!

Godt nytt og kreativt år til deg!

Unknown said...

Very informative and helpful content . You have nice command on the post and have explained in a very great way. Thanks for sharing.Nice work,hope your blog be better!I just want to make a blog like this!...Cccam Server